Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

Peace

I.Bring.You.My.Peace
About everything. 
Concerning everything. 
Even those things in between everything. 
Yah, peace... 
It is a wonder, no? 
Without it... There is no calm in life. 
I am not a begger. I am not a vagabond. I am not a hobbo. I may be in fact a gypsy thanks to my archaeologic father. Yet, I also am not a Non-Earner nor a Single Man! 
My Peace 
My Promise to My Boys 
A) 
$100,000 Each Child in separate Trust Funds (Educational Purposes Only) 
Annual Audit per Child 
If they cannot prove to Insurer that said funds were not expended via educational purposes, then, deny them any further support: this is a beacon from their father - to earn their way. 
The balance, after completion of a minimum of a 3-year post-secondary - private, public, or apprenticeship, may be dispensed to each individual dependent. 
I would have attended them. 
You will attend me know due to my disabilities, thus, they in turn and in just. 
B) 
Tuktoyaktuk, N-WT. 
I took my boys to see the Vikings, L'anse aux meadows, NL. + 
Acadia, Charlottetown, Louisbourg, Sydney, Gros Morne, Battle Harbour, Labrador City, Québec City, Ottawa 
Now 
!!! Tuktoyaktuk & Prince Rupert !!! 
I promised to take them: coast to coast to coast... 
Approximately $50,000. No more... 
Convoy of two Jeeps (Rentals). 
Accommodations. 
Fuel. 
Meals. 
Physiologist. 
My three boys & I. 
Me, Myself, & I 
C) 
My Essays... 
My Poems... 
My "Happy-Book" 
I used to be a teacher. 
Help me publish them. Thank you. 
Approx. $25,000 
D) 
My Music... 
My boys studied for years at Nepean Music Academy and/or Hummingbird Music. 
There, I can get help to publish my 9 songs. 
One of which is already copyright. 
No wonder I've been calling my Tinnitus, Hummingbird. 
Approx. $25,000 
It's 
about 
putting 
~ Hipkiss to Bed ~ 
E) 
My Lost Wages, Not Yours 
My Iraq
I was supposed to go to Afghanistan. 
I was supposed to achieve great heights. 
I was supposed to reach my Ὦξος (Ôxos) River! 
I was supposed to gain more security clearance - USA.
I was supposed to promote your way of life to my pupils. 
I was supposed to promote your freedom to your enemies. 
$10,000 x 16 years = $1,920,000 
(If I die before age 67, keep the rest.)  
$1,000,000 (Att. Care) + $1,000,000 (Med. Care) + $250,000 (P&S) 
You smart barristers do the math - juxtaposition your numerics. 
+ I demand a Nurse & Attendant Care until I Die!
F) 
Pain & Suffering 
In 1991 CE, the value of pain and suffering according to the Insurance Act in Ontario was listed at $250,000. This is 2020 CE. There's a 333‰ inflation mark-up for the 21st Century. 
Your calculations of Pain & Suffering used to only include from the waist down, what is visible to the naked eye. You must also consider the neck up
Otherwise, ... 
F!!! 
Be Happy
1 Note: 
     I want my life back!