Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

HappyRamadan

Mecca & I
Happy Ramadan
1441

Fri, Apr 24, 2020
1.
Me @ Mecca...
2.
I followed Buddhism in my life while living in the Orient.
I was baptised at a catholic church when I was just an infant.
I adopted Jewish traditions through my journeys in Israel.
It was nice reaching out to fellow United followers.
Once puberty hit, I became immersed in Greek Orthodoxy.
My spiritual experiences with the Sweat Lodge was very up-lifting.
Then, some people in the Middle East told me that I couldn't experience another faith, Islam.
Wow.
You can't say stuff like that to me.
3.
Freedom of Mobility to All Public Spaces
Freedom of Spiritual Experiences
Freedom of Thought
Freedom of Belief
4.
Just something and things that I have lived by all my adult life.  So, I went to Mecca when they told me I couldn't.  Many of my fellow teachers doubted that I could accomplish my mission.  Well, I did...
5.
Yet, I never, ever realised how moving that one experience would be in my life, unlike others.  So many people doing one thing - 'round the Kaaba.  I'm talking 100s of 1,000s of people.  I mean.  I've been to Kap-sa, Temple of Heaven, Temple of Buddha, St. Pete's Square, Chartes, Notre Dame, Walling Wall, Nativity, St. Paul's, & Pandeleimonas - too many places.  Yet, nothing like the Kaaba.
P.S.:
1 Letter
H
1 Word
Hate
Phrase
Has nothing to give
1 Clause
A person, who has just honour
1 Sentence
Hate has nothing to give a person, who has just honour.