Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

Coma

COMA, cOmA, coma, CoMa, COMA
Gaetan J. Comeau put me in a coma. 
Coma in the Oxford Dictionary means "a deep unconscious state." 
Coma comes from Greek (κώμα) meaning "deep sleep." 
I do not remember being hit by a car. 
I do not remember being in an ambulance. 
I do not remember my brain bleeding out of my head. 
I do not remember being on a neurosurgery table. 
I do not remember all the x-Rays. 
I do not remember the doctors and nurses. 
I have no memory of the immediate seconds, minutes, and hours thereafter the Car Crash. 
I was in a coma - κώμα. 
I was in a coma - κώμα. 
I was in a coma - κώμα. 
Nothing 
Nothing Matters
Makes Sense! 
P.S.: 
Now, I have brain injury for the rest of my life. 
Reckless driver! 
May God have mercy on my soul. 
May the stars above guide me. 
Jehovah, too. 
Allah? For sure... 
Let's not forget Jesus or Buddha. 
The Turtle, the Eagle? 
Of course... 
HOPE