Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

Written Lessons

HarperI CANNOT WRITE:
Something of a different purpose... 
The teacher becometh the student.
My pupils in the Republic of Korea wrote... 
Many used one sentence per line. 
I always encouraged my students... 
To continue their next sentence on the same line. 
When possible... 
Like the beginning of an English paragraph. 
Simple, eh? 
Yet, odd enough, and once again... 
The teacher becometh the student. 
Maybe with some of their customary approaches to written communication. 
A sentence per line... 
I too may find this method easier now. 
Irony. Why? 
My Dementia, working memory... 
Prevents me from being focused on the message. 
Yes. At least for me... 
Rather than the articulation, the formulation, the structure, the syntax, the semantics, and so on... 
Simple forms of expression is what I must do. 
In order to achieve my goal. 
The protection of my speech. 
More to it than that.  
My speech comes from my ideas.  
My experiences actually form my ideas.  
My ideas about Acquired Brain Injury will teach others. 
The teacher becometh the student. 
I shall communicate in short form for the sake of my message. 
Thank you Koryõ 고려
Inadvertently... 
Thank you