Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

Identification

To Educate Is To Liberate 
Go Forth
Awareness comes from knowledge. 
To know is to have learnt. 
Education comes in many forms. 
Go forth and multiply what is known. 
Knowing ends the bondage. 
The shackles of discrimination... 
Awareness is freedom. 
Liberty! 
;-) 
ABI-1 ID
I am glad I found you. 
I totally forgot about you. 
Your purpose. 
Your mission. 
And, now that you are here. 
My forefront... 
I begin to remember. 
You taught me so much. 
You helped me understand me. 
The new me. 
Thank you Una Wallace
The ABI Identity Card. 
How will the community learn? 
The ABI Identity Card. 
Much more to do, I have. 
It will help. 
To teach others.

#InformationOverload #ImageDelay 
#WorkingMemory #EpilepticSeizures 
#Claustrophobia #Hypothermia  
#AnxietyAttacks #PanicAttacks 
#HypoBipolar #Trauma #Myoclonus 
I think I am missing a few. 
Yet, thank you. 
I think I wrote - Homework. 
Maybe - Spelling. 
The rest was written by therapists. 
Trying to guide me in identifying my new me. Thank you all. 
I still get confused. It's true. 
Yes. My fear. I don't understand. 
It pushes me into panic, anxiety, or even seizures. 
Working memory comes into play as well. 
Then, my greatest fear of all. 
The risk of hypo-bipolar turning into full fledged bipolar
The result is only one out two, fight or flight
It's all part of the record from hospital. 
So, why? 
The hospital knew. 
MDs, nurses, and therapists wrote about it at hospital. 
So, why have three barristers been my trigger at two separate Discoveries? 
Isn't it called unprofessional conduct
That's what they would've called it in the military. I think. 
You'd probably be in the brig for something like that. 
Law Society of Ontario's Rules of Professional Conduct. 
In Canada? 
Is unprofessional conduct referred to as malfeasance or misfeasance? Donno! 
Perhaps, a Breach of Public Trust? Donno! 
Closet Room #122... 
Is it called Criminal Negligence? Donno! 
Closet Room #219... 
All I Know Is That It's Not Good. 
Criminal Harassment
What has been done to me? 
What has been allowed to continue? 
Discovery 1? 
It must've been 2016, or +/-. 
I was foaming from the mouth. 
A seizure in front of three witnesses. 
A Crown clerk and lawyers. 
One was mine once upon a time. 
Questions in mountain formats flew through. 
Plus a swamp of information. 
Never mind memory blanks. 
Then, the Family Court's Writ questions... 
This is the Writ about which I always talked
A miracle.
Proof  I was in the Superior Court of Ontario the same day of Car Crash.  
A miracle.
My disability of not articulating information quickly. 
A miracle. 
All of which added to the ultimate trigger, the werewolf-seizure
I was breathing frantically. 
Dripping saliva constantly. 
Shaking... 
Foaming from the mouth. 
It felt like hours but probably no more than 5 minutes. 
Lawyer Patricia Lawson at Discover 1.
She was my "seizure's trigger."
Why couldn't P. Lawson help me understand? 
Why the trigger? 
I don't remember much after that or before... 
Other than the nice food that was available for lunch. 
Yet, I couldn't eat much. 
Due to all of my teeth missing as a result of the Car Crash. 
No blender was there. 
I think. 
Triggers end up turning into loops in my brain. 
They don't go away until they are addressed. 
That's why I remember them more than anything else. 
And that's to say if I'm lucky to remember anything at all. 
So why? 
I mean. If they did not know... 
Not everybody knows everything. I don't. 
Why didn't they hire a doctor? 
For Interrogation Prep? 
Or, Discovery Prep? 
A doctor may have advised them. 
How to approach a person with brain injury during questioning. 
Perhaps traditional approaches may not apply. 
What happened to Equal Opportunity to Justice? 
...treat me differently... 
For My Sake, First and Foremost. 
Yet, for the Sake of Others As Well. 
My Crown's Clerk.  
My Crown's Judge. 
To educate Is to Liberate. 
Learn More about Acquired Brain Injury. 
It's in Everybody's Interest. 
Please... 
Pre-Trial Conference
29th day of the month of March in the year of our Lord 2019... ha! (Or, 22-7-1440?) Michael Thiele & Mikolaj Grodzki present.  No court order for trial, merely a word from Giovanna Toscano-Roccamom to meet for Pre-Trial 2 - but never came.  Lawyers didn't co-ordinate with the Trial Co-ordinator.  Bad boys.  No jail time for unprofessional conduct?
Discovery 2? 
Early 2020 sometime. (Or, 5780?) 
Same place but different faces bar one. Me. The victim. 
Another clerk of the Crown, a contractual lawyer, Griffiths, and my barrister, Mikolaj Grodzki. 
It was paid by the Respondent et al. Not by me or my lawyer.
Hire security if you must. 
I've been advising so-called professionals for years. 
File It Please 
"From Head to Toe
... right side ... 
Hallux Arch Heal Knee Cap 
Hips Pelvis Testicle Sacrum 
Femoral Sciatic Lumbar 
Thoracic Ribs Scapula 
Clavicle Sternum Cervical 
Zygomatic Teeth & Brain 
My Crown 
(I'm sure I missed much. "Hospital File Please") 
(Imagine the nerves, muscles, tendons, & ligaments.)
(My left side was also affected due to my right injuries.) 
(If I were a vehicle, I would have been placed in the scrap yard.) 
Hospital File
Hey,
Did you ask a Judge for the hospital file? 
Did you get my permission to access my file? 
Have you infringed upon my Right to Privacy? 
You both have my permission as of April 4th, 2020.