Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

ΨychoB@bble

 When Will They Learn? 
We can transplant a kidney. 
Metal bars in my cousin's leg at one time. 
A new liver - no problem. 
Heart & Lungs are transplantable, eh... 
Gender corrections or manipulations anyone? 
Yet, no-one can transplant a brain. 
When you can... 
Call me please... 
+1 (613) 366-8600 
I need a new one!
~
In memory of... 
The primary objective of psychiatric and psychological departments from hospital rehabilitation centres' brain injury units is to determine whether or not a victimised patient is a threat to the community at large or a threat to himself or herself personally. 
Failure is not a good option.
~
"Anxiety's Bridge" 
Cars under me? 
Not the way to die! 
2018

"Walk-ABI-Thon" 
I can't remember exactly. 
It probably was sometime after my Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
I guess during autumn of 2018. 
I was off to see one of my boys play a nice Nepean Hockey game at Bell Arena
The hospital taught me how to take the bus when I was an inpatient and an outpatient. 
*-* 
As long as I look inside the bus and not outside. 
I shan't get dizzy and pass out. 
Thank you Una. 
So off I went. 
Got me an OC day-pass. 
And next thing I know. 
I'm watching a game. 
The walk was nice through the park. 
Tough getting up the hill though. 
He shoots, he scores. 
Nice game. 
The problem was the way back. 
I missed my bus. 
So, I started walking more toward the next bus stop. 
Only to miss the bus again. 
By this time, I was near Richmond Bridge at Veteran Memorial Highway. 
I walked some more. 
I started to cross the bridge. Then... All of a sudden... 
I want OFF this bridge!!! 
Why are so many cars beneath my feet frantically going from thither to hither and then beyond? 
I'm going to JUMP!!! 
^-^flash^-^ 
I thought of... 
^-  Mawt Trood  -^ 
Not the way to die! 
So, I walked some more. 
As quickly as I could. 
I walked. I walked. I walked. 
I ended at IKEA. 
I found a bus finally. 
Got to the apartment... 
!!!CRASHED!!! 
Yet, I had to get better. 
I was in so much pain though. 
Really... Truthfully... Sincerely... 
All I could do was focus on getting a block away. 
Off to a different place, the Ottawa Chiropractic Heath Clinic & Physiotherapy
I should be in good hands. I always hoped to be. 
Because for 5 days I was practically bed-ridden. 
eat... sleep... potty... sleep... eat 
Wow! 
Yet, I began to walk more. 
Things were moving differently. 
So, I planned more walks. 
As if to train... 
Block by block... 
Journey by journey... 
Like the old-days... 
Bicycling through France... 
My 
"Walk-ABI-Thon" 
Walk-ABI-Thon
Was Born! 
TROOD SAVED MY LIFE WITH HIS 
thank you