Translate

ABI-1 xRay

My Brain...  ( Paul-Robert Hipkiss )  An X-ray taken at the Civic Hospital, Ottawa.  Sometime after my Car Crash  ( GO 2014-286487 ) on Octo...

The Boot

The Boot
We call it that. The boys and I. And others too.
The Boot 
The Boot
Yah!
Let's go Coast, to Coast, to Coast, to Coast... 
South, East, West, North...
@ L'anse aux meadows -!
@ Niagara Falls -!
@ Prince Rupert -?
@ Tuktoyaktuk -? 
We can do it!
United we stand, divided we fall.
The Boot Promise
JCT
Hello...
The stupid government took my driver's license.
I can driver better than you.
I have never driven into anybody.
No tests to prove that I cannot drive.
Yet, I can.
Just because of lawyers' lies.
Maybe in Saudi, I shall drive you around.
Maybe in Korea.
Maybe in Greece.
Maybe in Iraq.
Maybe in Fort Benning, Georgia, USA
i have driver's licenses
where do you wanna go
when do you wanna go
what would you like to see
LET'S GO!
Dream
Hope Truth
(TD did not help.)